Gio’s Garden is licensed by the State of Wisconsin as a Family Child Care Center. Licensed Family Child Care Centers must follow the State of Wisconsin’s Department of Children and Families Administrative Code 250. This Code requires that families fill out several forms regarding their child. In addition, Gio’s Garden has created a few forms to help us better understand your child’s special needs so that we can provide him or her with high quality, personalized care. Please fill out all of the forms to the best of your ability and mail to Gio’s Garden.
Once we receive the forms Gio’s Garden senior staff will be in contact with you to set up a face-to-face meeting with you, your child and Gio’s Garden staff. You will receive a Gio’s Garden Parent Handbook and we will discuss your child’s needs and care that will be needed while at Gio’s Garden as well as what Gio’s Garden programs you are interested (Therapeutic Respite Care, Individual Therapy, and Date Night) and discuss specific goals for your child’s time. We will also start talking about a schedule and start date for your child.
Gio’s Garden Forms Needed:
- Respite Care Application Respite Application
- Provider Referral
- Services Summary
- Media Release
- Individual Therapy Form (if applying for this service)
- Permission Slip (for Gio’s Garden – Middleton children only)
State Forms Needed:
- Child Care Enrollment
- Health History and Emergency Care Plan
- Child Health Report (signed by MD, PA)
- Copy of Immunization Records (provided by medical provider)
- Intake for Child Under 2 years (if child is under 2 years old)
Please fill out all forms and mail to:Gio’s Garden 2028 Parmenter St Middleton, WI 53562
Or scan and email to the center you are interested in:
If you have any questions, please contact us at 608-833-4467 or the emails listed above.