It’s so hard to believe that the holiday season is here! The last year has been incredible for us. From June – December we will have provided over 200 hours of therapy and respite for area families. The children and the families we serve have become a very big part of our daily lives here at Gio’s Garden. We do everything we can to try to support them and help them throughout their days, weeks, and months. They are a part of our family.
Many people have asked us for a wish list for this holiday season. I am posting one below. Along with these items, we would always love a gift card from Costco, Target, or Walmart as we can use these to get the little things that add up that you might not think about (such as water softener salt, a shovel, printer ink, hand soap, sidewalk salt, etc.).
Gio’s Garden Holiday Wish List
Art and Household Supplies
- Craft activity kits (Oriental trading has great examples), wooden projects to paint, foam kits, sun catchers, etc.
- Hot glue gun with glue sticks
- Pony Beads
- Alphabet Beads
- Cording for Beading
- Cookie Cutters
- Felt (all different colors)
- Craft Sticks
- White Tee-shirts for tye dye (sizes children’s small – large)
- Tye Dye kits
- Ink Jet Sticker Project Paper
- Ink Jet Magnet Sheets
- Scotch Thermal Laminating Pouches (for items 8.5” x 11” and 5” x 7”)
- ½” binders with clear pocket front
- Print Cartridges hp 564/564XL (black and colors) – for craft projects
- Print Cartridges hp 920/920XL (black and colors) – for picture schedules
- Rubbermaid containers to store arts supplies
- Sidewalk Salt for winter
- Gift cards for Target, Costco, Walmart, etc. to buy things as needed around the house
We are also asking for donations to help cover the cost of care for our families. Did you know that we offer our service on a donation basis? Families pay what they are able to; we do not ask for a fee. Help support our families by donating something from our wish list or a gift of $40 to cover the cost of one week of care.