Would you like to have a fundraiser benefitting Gio’s Garden? Follow these steps below.
We truly appreciate groups, business, organizations, and individuals that choose to do events benefiting Gio’s Garden. Without the support of the community, we would not be able to provide respite services to our families at no cost!
- If you are planning an event to benefit Gio’s Garden please download our Community Fundraising Packet and fill out the Event Form.
- If you would like your business to participate in Jeans for Gio’s or TULIP Campaign, please fill out this Workplace Fundraiser Form.
- Jeans for Gio’s: Employees pay to wear jeans, for a period of time of your choosing, with proceeds going to Gio’s Garden.
- TULIP Fundraiser: Customers are able to purchase a Tulip for $1, $5, $10 or any amount they choose. Tulips can then be displayed on the wall of your business.
- Looking for information to share about Gio’s Garden? Check out our brochure or our flyer for community fundraising events!
Filling out these forms will help us to support your event and be able to promote it on our website. If you have additional questions please contact Maggie at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 608-833-GIOS.
Thank you to Swim West for choosing Gio’s Garden to be your organization of the month! The children at Swim West take a photo with their mascot Finn when they pass a swim level or have a special event. They post the photo to Facebook and the owner of Swim West donates $1 for every photo posted.
Other Fundraising Opportunities
When you shop Amazon.com, you can now select a charity and 0.5% of your purchase will come back to the charity! All you have to do is go to smile.amazon.com and select “Gio’s Garden Inc”. Then in the future when you shop, always go to smile.amazon.com and it is already set up to donate to Gio’s Garden. www.smile.amazon.com